Chrysanthemum Flower Tea Introduction
Chrysanthemums (also known as mums or chrysanths) are a type of flower that originated in China. As of today, there are hundreds of different chrysanthemum varieties and cultivars. Thanks to great taste and health benefits, chrysanthemums are used to reduce pollution (according to the NASA Clean Air Study), in cooking, tea blends, and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Refreshing chrysanthemum
• Color: Yellowish
• Smell: Floral
Chrysanthemum Bud Profile
• Before Brewing: Yellow, round and crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Chrysanthemum Flower Tea Package
• Tea Type: Chrysanthemum Flower Tea
• Weight: 50g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Chrysanthemum Flower Tea Benefits
Not only do chrysanthemums smell great but they also have a boatload of amazing benefits that will contribute to your health.
What exactly are they?
Let’s find out!
1. Helps to Detoxify Your Liver
→ Continue Reading
How To Brew / Prepare Chrysanthemum Flower Tea?
- Make sure not to over heat your water, which will result in a bitter taste and reduced nutritional value. The optimal temperature is around 180*F (80*C).
- Add 4-8 flowers into a cup and pour in the water.
- Let the flowers absorb the water for around 3 minutes and taste. Leave for another minute if you prefer a bolder tasting tea.
Chrysanthemum tea may also be consumed cold (with ice).
Loose Bud Chrysanthemum Flower Tea Shipping Times
We are proud to offer two great shipping methods that will suit everyone’s needs.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Great for people who are not in a hurry and want to save on even more chrysanthemum tea. This method will take around 10 to 30 days to arrive.
- For everyone who wants to try our chrysanthemum tea as soon as possible, pick this method and get your tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.
- Delicious Review by Rosita
- This blend ends up being slightly sweet, light, and refreshing. Review by Summer
It’s got an (obviously) floral body and notes I would almost describe as citrusy to balance it out a bit. Turns out, chrysanthemums aren’t just good-looking, they taste great too! I love how the flowers “bloom” when you steep the tea. Just more reasons to love it. (Posted on 9/23/2015)
- Addicting Review by John P
- 10 star tea :) A joke turned into this Review by Gabriella