Mulberry Leaf Tea Introduction
Apart from its great flavor, people have been using mulberry leaf tea as a natural remedy for thousands of years. It contains many important vitamins and nutrients and can help with many diseases and ailments.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Sweet and floral
• Color: Yellow
• Smell: Sweet
Mulberry Leaf Profile
• Before Brewing: Yellow, crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Mulberry Leaf Tea Package
• Tea Type: Mulberry Leaf Tea
• Weight: 50g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Mulberry Leaf Tea Benefits
1. It is Extremely Good for Your Bones
→ Continue Reading
How To Brew / Prepare Mulberry Leaf Tea?
It is very simple to brew this tea. You simply add one teaspoon, which equals about 1 gram of mulberry leaf tea into 250ml of hot water. Then steep from 3-5 minutes and your tea is ready! This tea can also be made as iced tea which is perfect for hot summer months. Simply cool down your tea, add some ice and enjoy your iced mulberry leaf tea.
Mulberry Leaf Tea Shipping Times
We are proud to offer two great shipping methods that will suit everyone’s needs.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Great for people who are not in a hurry and want to save on even more for mulberry tea. This method will take around 10 to 30 days to arrive.
- For everyone who wants to try our mulberry tea as soon as possible, pick this method and get your tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.