Hawthorn Berry Tea Introduction
Hawthorn berry has been around for thousands of years. It has been used in Greece, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, England, Eastern Europe, Poland, United States, etc. You probably know what Hawthorn berries are, they are little red berries that grow around Christmas time. Many parts of Hawthorn berry have been used for different things, but the most popular is surely Hawthorn berry tea. It has so many incredible benefits like the ability to lower blood pressure, getting rid of angina, lowers cholesterol, it’s a powerful beta blocker, it helps with heart failure, balances heart rate, it helps with exercise, boosts the immune system, improves circulation, it’s a powerful antioxidant etc.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Sweet and sour berry
• Color: Red
• Smell: Berry
Hawthorn Berry Profile
• Before Brewing: Red, crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Hawthorn Berry Tea Package
• Tea Type: Hawthorn Berry Tea
• Weight: 50g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Hawthorn Berry Tea Benefits
Hawthorn tea contains a variety of vitamins, hawthorn acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, malic acid, it also contains flavonoids, lipids, sugars, protein, fat and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals.
1. Heart Disease and Congestive Heart Failure
→ Continue Reading
How To Brew / Prepare Hawthorn Berry Tea?
Hawthorn berry tea is very easy to make. Simply boil water, add one teaspoon of hawthorn berry tea per cup of water in the teapot. Allow to steep, covered, for about ten minutes. Pour the hawthorn berry tea into teacups and enjoy your tasty and healthy tea. Three cups of tea per day is the usual recommendation.
Hawthorn Berry Tea Shipping Times
We are proud to offer two great shipping methods that will suit everyone’s needs.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Great for people who are not in a hurry and want to save on even more for hawthorn berry tea. This method will take around 10 to 30 days to arrive.
- For everyone who wants to try our hawthorn berry tea as soon as possible, pick this method and get your tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.
- You must drink this tea Review by Wow