Buckwheat Tea Introduction
Buckwheat is an interesting and often confusing food because it’s not wheat and it’s not even a grain, but it is small triangular fruit seed that’s related to rhubarb which is a vegetable. It tastes like a starchy carbohydrate but it’s gluten-free. Also known as tartary tea, buckwheat tea is made from the roasted buckwheat kernels or from the leaves of the plant. buckwheat has been cultivated for more than 6000 years in Asia. So it’s been around for a very long time and it’s known for its medicinal benefits.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Sweet and floral
• Color: Yellow
• Smell: Sweet
• Before Brewing: Yellow, crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Buckwheat Tea Package
• Tea Type: Buckwheat Tea
• Weight: 50g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Buckwheat Tea Benefits
Enjoyed both hot and cold, buckwheat tea is one of the most delicious beverages that is often liked even by the youngest of the tea drinkers. So why exactly should you taste it at least once? Here are the top ten things.
1. Buckwheat Tea is Gluten Free
→ Continue Reading
How To Brew / Prepare Buckwheat Tea?
Add 10 grams or one tablespoon of buckwheat tea into a teapot and then add 500ml of hot water and cover the teapot lid. It’s best to use a tea infuser in order to easily remove the tea from the teapot. Let the tea brew for about three minutes to get the best taste. When the brewing time is over, simply pour the tea into teacups and enjoy your delicious tea!
Buckwheat Tea Shipping Times
We are proud to offer two great shipping methods that will suit everyone’s needs.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Great for people who are not in a hurry and want to save on even more for buckwheat tea. This method will take around 10 to 30 days to arrive.
- For everyone who wants to try our buckwheat tea as soon as possible, pick this method and get your tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.
- Delicious, gluten free tea Review by Tim Ben.]j.