Genmaicha Tea Introduction
Also known as Genmaicha, brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that combines green tea with roasted brown rice. This tea was originally drank by poor Japanese people who had to use rice to substitute tea, but now it’s enjoyed all over the world by all types of people. The color of brown rice tea is slightly yellow and the taste is strong and nutty and combines the flavors of green tea and roasted rice.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Sweet and refreshing
• Color: Yellow and green
• Smell: Sweet
• Before Brewing: Green, yellow, crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Brown Rice Tea Package
• Tea Type: Brown Rice Tea
• Weight: 50g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Genmaicha (Brown Rice) Tea Benefits
Genmaicha is one of the most delicious and beneficial teas you can buy on the market today. Thanks to a strong combination of green leaves and brown roasted rices, you can expect to improve your sleeping patterns, feel more energetic, and much, much more. For a complete list of benmaicha benefits, see our article below.
1. Improves Brain Function
→ Continue Reading
How To Brew / Prepare Brown Rice Tea?
Making this tea is very easy, as not much steeping time is necessary. Take half a teaspoon of the tea in the cup. Pour boiled water over it and wait for 30 seconds and your genmaicha tea can be consumed!
Brown Rice Tea Shipping Times
We are proud to offer two great shipping methods that will suit everyone’s needs.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Great for people who are not in a hurry and want to save on even more for brown rice tea. This method will take around 10 to 30 days to arrive.
- For everyone who wants to try our brown rice tea as soon as possible, pick this method and get your tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.
- great tea to help focus Review by Timtohion