Jasmine Tea Introduction
Jasmine (also known as Jasminum) is a green plant species that has a total of 200 varieties. However, only one of these species is native to Europe, as every other jasmine genus comes from Asia. Jasmine is used in culinary dishes, desserts, teas, syrups, cocktails, and other beverages.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Jasmine, sweet
• Color: Yellowish
• Smell: Floral
Jasmine Bud Profile
• Before Brewing: Round and crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Jasmine Bud Tea Package
• Tea Type: Jasmine Bud Tea
• Weight: 50g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Jasmine Bud Tea Health Benefits
When it comes to refreshing aromas, jasmine is definitely one of the strongest contenders, along with limes and lemons.
But wait, not only can you enjoy the jasmine smell but can also taste it too! What’s even better is that jasmine tea does wonders for your health, and today you are going to find out how!
1. Jasmine Tea Has a Lot of Antioxidants
→ Continue Reading
How to Brew / Prepare Jasmine Bud Tea?
- In order to enjoy all the benefits of jasmine tea, be sure to prevent water from reaching a boiling point. The ideal temperature is around 160-180*F (70-80*C).
- Use one teaspoon of jasmine tea for every cup of water.
- The best tasting jasmine tea is usually brewed for around 2 to 4 minutes.
- Enjoy the amazing aroma and taste of our jasmine tea.
Jasmine Tea Shipping Times
We care deeply about our clients and aim to deliver your jasmine loose bud tea as soon as possible. You can select from two different options:
Flat Rate Shipping
- If you select this option, your jasmine tea will come in around 10 to 30 days.
- For people in a hurry, we will deliver your jasmine bud tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.
- My mothers favorite tea Review by Tom
- Jasmine teas are freaking sweet! Review by Sophia Abigali
I steep mine for about 3 minutes and it turns out perfectly every time. I have yet to make a bad cup! If you do order it, I would strongly recommend buying the organic variety AiryTea offers—the upcharge isn’t that much and it’s definitely worth it. Even with the upcharge, it’s still cheaper than buying the same quality of tea anywhere else. (Posted on 9/3/2015)