Imperial Jasmine Dragon Pearl (also known as Imperial Long Chu) is a unique green and jasmine tea combo originating from China's Fujian province. It comes in theshape of a pearl, and unfurls in water to release its flavors. Each pearl has two tea leaves and an unopened bud.
Jasmine Dragon Pearl Luxury Tea Bags
Taste and Smell Profile
1. Flavor: Subtly sweet with jasmine flavor
2. Color: Yellow / light orange
3. Smell: Blooming jasmine flowers
4. Tea Type: Jasmine Dragon Pearl Tea
5. Harvest Year: 2015
6. Quantity: 10 tea bags
7. Tea Bag Quality: AAAAA+
8. Shelf Life: 18 months
Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
How To Brew The Tea?
Brewing tea is rather simple.
- Bring water to near boiling point, around 190 – 210* F (87 – 98* Celsius). Doing so will release all the right flavors without making the tea too bitter.
- Pour the water into a cup or tea pot. Add a tea bag and let it absorb the water for around 60 seconds.
- Taste every 30 seconds until you find your perfect brewing point.
In order to provide the best possible experience, we offer three different shipping methods.
- On average, it takes 10 to 30 business days to receive a package, which is sent by registered air mail.
In addition to free shipping, there are two much faster alternatives:
- EMS, which will take 4 to 8 business days.
- FedEx / TNT / DHL, which will deliver your package within 1 to 4 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.