Dried Barley Tea Introduction
Barley tea is one of the most popular drinks in Japan, South Korea and China. Usually prepared as the appetizer (as among many of the benefits it also helps digestion), it can be served both hot or cold. In addition to that, you can grind the fried barley beans and make coffee. In addition to that, it does not color your teeth and has no effects on your sleep patterns.
Taste and Smell Profile
• Flavor: Barley tea features a unique, sweet flavor that one should experience by themselves
• Color: A mix of yellow and brown beans
• Smell: The smell of barley tea is refreshing with hints of sweet tones
• Before Brewing: Hard and crunchy
• After Brewing: Soft and mushy
About AiryTea Dried Barley Tea Package
• Tea Type: Dried Barley Tea
• Weight: 1.1 lb or 500g
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Tea Storage Recommendation: Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Top 10 Dried Barley Tea Benefits
Dried barley tea benefits a lot of body functions, and will help anyone suffering from digestion or sleeping problems, as well as many other annoyances. Below you will find top ten barley benefits.
1. Barley Detoxifies Body
→ Continue Reading
How To Brew / Prepare Barley Tea?
Add a teaspoon of barley tea (add more or less, depending on your taste preferences) and soak it in the boiling hot water for around 15 minutes. Then drink.
Alternative: Take 2 litres (0.5 gallon) of water and wait till it boils, add the tea and boil it for another 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy your drink.
Tip: Feel free to freeze the barley tea or put it in the fridge during hot summer days.
Dried Barley Tea Shipping Times
We are proud to offer two great shipping methods that will suit everyone’s needs.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Great for people who are not in a hurry and want to save on even more for barley tea. This method will take around 10 to 30 days to arrive.
- For everyone who wants to try our barley tea as soon as possible, pick this method and get your tea in just 1 to 5 business days.
Please note: this excludes handling time, which is usually less than 24 hours. However, if there are certain situations beyond our control (such as the post office being closed) it may take up to 72 hours for your package to be shipped.
If you have changed your mind regarding the tea, you can return the unopened package to us and we will be more than happy to give you a refund. Please contact us (with your order number) to proceed with the request.
- I feel much better Review by Barbora